Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Don't Give Up Laine...

Sent: Tue, 6 May 2008 5:24 pm
Subject: RE: (no subject)

Val,

Here are some word from a song that I love...sad but unfortunately too in these circumstances. It is Peter Gabriel..dont give up..I have written down what I think Laine would need to hear from it, soon. If you want play here the whole song eventually..It was introduced to me when a friend of mines' horse died at Essex. I have always thought it was beautiful...the don't give up part is the most important. I love you guys too....my almost every thought of the day is with Laine. I am ashamed that I was always impressed with her, and never told her....SO glad I get the chance...and I will ten fold!!!

Don't give up, you still have friends
Don't give up, you're not beaten yet
Don't give up, I know you can make it good
Dont' give up, you still have us
Don't give up, we don't need much of anything
Dont' give up, cause somewhere there's a place where WE belong.

Rest your head, you worry too much, it's gonna be alright. When times get tough, you can fall back on us.

Don't give up, you still have friends
Don' give up, no reason to be ashamed
Don't give up, we are proud of who you are
Don't give up, you know it's never been easy
Don't give up, cause somewhere there's a place where WE belong.

Love you Laine...more to come from you...greatness, I would suspect!!!

Jill