Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Missing Laine's Smile

Sent: Tue, 6 May 2008 5:38 pm
Subject: checking in

Its funny how EVERYONE knows Laine. I mean we all know its bc she goes out of her way to smile and cheer you on. I felt so special when I met Laine bc she makes you feel like your the most important person she has met all day. I am glad that she now see's that SHE is the most important person we have all met EVER! Everyone talks about her smile bc it is always there...and boy o boy is it ever the nicest smile I have ever seen. It lights up her whole face and my whole day:)

I can't wait to see it again. I knew she would pull thru this faster and stronger and better then anyone possibly could bc its in her nature..she's a real competitor, a REAL champion at EVERYTHING she does.

She is a radiant human spirit and maybe she is being shown that she can survive anything even human pain and suffering. And now that she knows how strong and wonderful she is she will be unbeatable, unstopable, and even better then ever! Bc not only do we already know that, now Laine knows we all are right behind her enjoying the wake of her greatness as she rides thru life like a true champion. I wish I could give her a GREAT BIG HUG (very gently) :) SO please let her know that Morag and Selena are checking in on her at all times and if she needs ANYTHING to please let us know and we will be there by her side.

LOVE to all of you

Selena
xoxoxo